Zenia Dusaniwsky Interview ( video )
1. Can you start off by telling us how you decided to become an art teacher?
2. How did you end up in your position at St. George’s?
3. What are your basic beliefs about education generally, and art more specifically?
4. Can you give some examples of how teaching art to elementary students has surprised you on occasion and/or taught you something important?
5. In your opinion, what do you think educators should do to develop creative learners for the 21st century?
6. Would you like to share some of your students’ artwork with us?