Tim Peters ( video )
1. What attracted you to early childhood education?
2. What do you consider to be the most important components of an early childhood curriculum?
3. For very young children what do you consider to be the optimal balance among school, extracurricular activities, and play?
4. Can you talk a little bit about this new venture you’re doing with cross-curricular activities and how it looks in kindergarten, grade one, and grade two?
5. What are some of the ways that you ensure that the early childhood classrooms in your school have differentiated instruction?
6. How can collaboration be fostered among young children while at the same time preparing them to handle some of the competitive aspects of life that they will face as they get older?
7. What are the best ways to give young learners a good start at becoming bilingual?
8. What are the most important qualities you look for when hiring an early childhood classroom teacher?
9. Can you describe an early childhood success story that stands out in your experience as an educator?