Judy McBride ( video )
1. Can you describe how you became involved in teacher research?
2. What inspired you during that visit of Jack Whitehead?
3. Can you tell me how you and your “Narrative Inquiry Group” got started?
4. Do you have any particular project that you could give us a little more detail about and the learning that came out of it with one of the colleagues that you worked with?
5. Over the years, what are some of the highlights you’ve had working on teacher research?
6. Can you say a little bit about how you transitioned from being the facilitator at the group to being a member of the group?
7. What do you suggest to other teachers who want to get involved in researching their own practice?