Julie Payette Interview ( audio )
1. Julie, you were born in Montreal and are a Canadian icon, many students look to you as a model⎯where did your passion for this career come from and what educational moments contributed to this?
2. Generally, what do you consider to be the fundamental or more important dimensions of education?
3. Looking back on your many and varied educational experiences, what changes would you suggest for education?
4. Statistics show that still young girls do not choose to study sciences as often as they might. How do you think that this could be changed?
5. If parents want their children to pursue higher education what would your advice be to them?
6. What educational suggestions would you have for policy makers?
7. Based on your wealth of experience, what changes are needed to make the best possible world for all children?
8. We all wonder about space and about the adventures that you have in space, is it possible to describe one such adventure for our audience?