Alexandra Hillcoat Interview ( video )
1. I want to speak to you today about a project you did at school in cycle three elementary this year. First of all, can you tell us how the project was introduced to you by your teacher?
2. Can you outline what you were expected to do in this project?
3. How did you decide to do your research on Marie Laurencin?
4. How did you go about doing your research?
5. What are some of the products that you produced?
6. What are the main things that you learned about Marie Laurencin as a result of your inquiry?
7. What did you learn about doing research?
8. One of the things you did in your project was a floor plan of a museum. Can you talk about this?
9. What would you say to other students who are working on projects?
10.What would you say to teachers who want to assign projects?
11. Last of all, what have you learned from this inquiry that will help you in the future?