Sandra Hollingsworth Interview ( audio )
1. There is a wonderful story of inquiry in your book on “Teacher Research and Urban Literacy Education: Lessons and Conversations in a Feminist Key.” I wonder if we might talk about this work. First, can you describe how your group came together, who you were and how the focus of your work came about as a result?
2. Will you tell us about the process over that time and some of the highlights and challenges you faced?
3. Can you explain the most important things you’ve learned during this inquiry?
4. Looking back now, what might you do differently?
5. What suggestions or advice do you have for others who might want to engage in this type of inquiry?
6. Could you talk a little bit about the members of the group now?